- Study of the human relation to garbage
- Made of 100% cotton scraps from the garment development process, denim scraps, and yarn.
- Naturally dyed with yellow onion skins
- Woven on a hand-built circular loom
- Includes storybook with details about the process
* This garment is primarily artwork. It can be worn, but wasn't designed for regular use. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for sizing or additional info *
NOTES: I had a moment where I realized water bottles are the same as people. After that I spent months developing this concept along with the rope pants